Le Marais MAGNOLIAFrom 1000 EUROS weekly
Bastille Chemin Vert
See my holiday home 1604109a on vrbo.com
LOOKING FOR A LOVER NEST
– From US thrid floor of buiding you have to use a private staircase for one more floor to join apartment – picture 12
– Master bedroom is located on mezzanine space reachable by ladder/steps – picture 2 and 3
This very cozy Parisian apartment is located one block away from the Vosges square and Bastille square right in the Marais area.
The buiding dates from the 17th century. NO elevator but a great view on private courtyard. Therefore very quiet.
This apartment has been fully recently refurbished with a lot of style. It has wooden floors.
This 35m2 apartment is extremely functional and can easily accomodate 3 adults – with a full size bed and a fold out couch in the living room.
– Bedroom as a full size bed and a desk space.
– Living room has a fold out couch full size and one desk space as well as a confortable wardrobe and storage place.
– a dining area with table and 4 chairs.
– Kitchen is open plan with clothes washer and a top induction stove. Traditionnal oven and microwave oven.
– Bathroom has a shower and toilet
– Twice a week open air market on Boulevard Richard Lenoir.
This apartment is a perfect «pied-à-terre» for your Parisian stay, its location is ideal, very central near all the great Parisian highlights, Latin Quarter , Seine river, Notre-Dame Cathedral, City island, Saint Louis island, the Picasso and Louvre museums.
It will be my pleasure to welcome you, show you around and make sure you settle in confortably.
Nearest metro station is « BASTILLE » is 2 minutes walk from the apartment building.
View of the apartment
THOROUGHLY ENJOYED OUR STAY
Louis was a wonderful host, helping us check in and sharing informations about the area.
The flat is cozy. We enjoyed listening to music when we fixed dinner and planned for our next day’s adventure. The kitchen was well stocked.
Nice bathroom and shower!
Cary et Flavia T – Hawai – USA
Great location, great use of space. Charming. Would definitely stay again! Merci!
Sherry D – NYC – USA