Home Page >Rental Conditions
HOW TO RESERVE
Fill out the reservation request or send me an email at email@example.com indicating the apartment and the dates that you are interested in. I will answer you within 24 hours.
If the apartment is available for your requested dates, I will email you the booking process. If not, I will suggest another apartment located in the same neighborhood.
Here are the booking process steps:
- Reservation deposit
- Balance payment
- Damage deposit
- Cleaning fees
Reservation deposit – As soon as possible – TO MY COMPANY –
In order to reserve the apartment you will have to :
Pay between 25% to 30 % of the rental price ( 20% of the VAT tax will be added)
- Through a bank to bank money transfer in EURO ( Add 20 EURO to cover banking fees ) to my company’s bank account
- Through PAYPAL (adding 4% commission)
Upon receiving the reservation deposit, I will confirm your reservation by e-mail.
Final payment – Due 2 months prior to your arrival date – TO OWNER –
We require the remaining balance of your rental
- Through a bank to bank transfer in EURO ( Add 20 EURO to cover banking fees )- Through PAYPAL (adding 4% commission).
- For last minute reservations full payment in EURO Travellers Checks or in EURO cash during check-in.
Damage deposit – Due one week prior to arrival day –
Must be paid using Paypal. According to the apartment , the sum varies between 500 and 1500 EURO.
This sum will not be deposited and will be refunded after check out provided that there is no damage to the apartment. In this case, no commission.
Payable in EURO cash during check in.
I will establish the contract according to your payment methods after having received the reservation deposit and then e-mail it to you.
Rental fees include charges of electricity, water, internet, telephone ( local and international land / fixed lines ) and cable television.
- Two months prior to arrival : Full reimbursement, minus the payment method charges.
- Two months up to 30 days before the 1st day of occupancy : Deposit reservation will not be refunded. However, it can used for a future booking for the same apartment within one year from the contract signing date.
- 29 days before 1st day of occupancy : Deposit reservation, balance payment not refundable. However, balance payment may be refunded if another renter is found for the same flat under the same conditions (period and price).
- Special tarifs for long stay will not be applied if the contracted stay period is reduced. The usual weekly or monthly charges will be applied in this case.
- We recommend you to contract a travel insurance.